Thursday, November 20, 2014
BUSINESS PLAN FOR REAL ESTATE
1.- Get a broker to the start of the company.
2.-Define the services provided.
3.- Define the sector you intend to work.
4.-Sets to provide your services.
5.-Sets the quality of services.
6. Research who are your competitors.
7.-Make a financial plan or budget (3 years for balance)
8. Define the staff you need to start.
9. Establish a plan of salaries and sales commissions to advisers.
10.-Defines the furniture for the image of your business
11. Make a budget for advertising spend.
12. Develops strategy and sales promotion.
13. Make your company registration.
14. Consider the loan payments.
15. Define if you need to invest in a franchise.
Posted by Unknown at 1:56 PM